Monday, June 14, 2010

Once again...

So I once again stressed and lost sleep for no reason.....WE FINALLY got the results from Bob's test today, this morning. And I am happy to say that everything is fine! All Bob's passing out and chest pain must have been from working 80+ hours in one week. So the doctor advised him no more of that. I would love to say that we are free and clear, but Bob will have to go to a check up every 6 months forever probably. The good thing is that he will be watched closely, because anything can change in the blink of an eye. Bob will have a heart disease for the rest of his life and there is no changing that. But I have 110% faith in his cardiologist and surgeon, they are amazing people and truly saved my Husbands life.

So guess what were gonna do......CELEBRATE and take a family vacation!!!

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

You definitely deserve a vacation, how fun where will you go?

Brent~April~Kennley said...

Sierra, I am so happy that Bob is okay!!! You guys don't need anymore stress in your lives....I hope you can just enjoy your summer!!!

Thiago & Teri said...

Very good news...I am sure a relief for you. So glad to hear that all is well.