Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Best Friends wedding








On January 1st my friend of a long time Lindsey got married. We have known each other since we were 3. Its a crazy story! But they found my Mom up a tree pregnant with my little sister in California, we became friends then, started Kindergarten together and then they moved to Utah and so did we. We stayed here, but they moved to Arizona and then to Hawaii where her Dad retired and then they made their way back here. I am so happy for her! She has been through quite a bit in the last 2 years, but held strong through it all. I think Phil was sent to her for a reason and he is so good to her and her son Jase. Congrats Lindsey and Phil!!!

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

Okay you have to tell the story of your mom up a tree pregnant, what!