Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lifestyle change

Tomorrow, I am started my weight loss challenge. I am making changes to my eating and exercising habits and will hopefully by June be down about 50 lbs. Its going to be a struggle, but I have no doubt that I can't do it. I am tired of feeling the way I do about myself and I am the only the can change it. So here comes a good breakfast, salad for lunch and a good dinner and walking atleast twice around the block until its warmer to run.

I did great right after I had Lexi I was down almost 30 lbs, but it wasn't healthy weight, it was stress and not eating. This time I am doing it right. I don't drink any soda but Sprite and I am saying bye-bye to it tomorrow.

I will be tracking my success on the side to help me keep my goal where I want it. So wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll do it with you!! I'm starting Weight Watchers again this week. We can go walking together at the rec center and then outside when it warms up. I know we can do it!!

Eric and Jenny said...

You can do it, good luck!

The soda is the hardest thing to give up for me, I drink a coke every day and it's a killer for me when I am pregnant because I try not to drink any. I have not had one in five months and I still wake up every morning just craving it!

Thiago & Teri said...

Good luck...you can do it.