Thursday, January 21, 2010

Going back in time....

I love pictures. I can't live without my pictures and I cherish each and everyone of them. These are some of my favorite pictures. Pictures say a thousand words and these are some that I found that I scanned on Monday, so enjoy, they are from all different times.



Bob and I when we first started dating



My whole family on my wedding day




My Dad giving me away



Me on my way to get married



Me on my wedding day



Me in 2002



My sister Miranda and I




Me when I first tried on my dress




Me with Brandi Coats daughter Khyla, Brandi, my sister Miranda, my sister Autumn and Greg Brown




My sister Miranda, Melenna, Me and Bobby Brown




Jessica and I at MORP in 2000




My sisters and I. It goes Autumn as the witch, me in the middle and Miranda as a bunny.




My Mom and Dad




My whole family



Miranda and I in 2002 in Yellowstone




My Mom and Dad in 2002




My sisters and me in Las Vegas





My sister Miranda and I.

4 comments:

The Martin's said...

Ahhhhh! You really should hide a couple of those!! :) We need to do lunch someday!

Eric and Jenny said...

That's so cute, I love pictures too especially older ones like those. You think you will remember all these memories and you just don't pictures are so pricless.

Thiago & Teri said...

Well that was fun, I love, love, love seeing old pictures. Thanks for sharing...

Bentleys said...

I never realize how much Ashton looks exactly like you! Love pictures!