Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thankful

I thought with Thanksgiving I better write down the things I am thankful for, I try to remind myself daily of all these things and hopefully this post will help me even more. So here they are:

1. Jaxon. He is my oldest, the one who made me a Mom. He is so smart and amazes me everyday. He has a huge heart, I love his personality even if at times he tests my patience to the max. Funny story: The other day while driving home he said..."Mom, a girl named Emma in my class asked me if I could go see New Moon with her, can I?" I laughed so hard, because he is 5, not 16 and boy am I in trouble with this boy.
2. Ashton. He is such a free spirit. He is definitely a Momma's boy and I am okay with that. He loves me like no one ever has. He is always worried about things, he will ask me atleast once a week if Daddy is okay. He had a hard time when Bob was sick. He loves to wrestleand wants to play Football already.
3. Alexia. My little princess. She is my hero, she is a fighter and I love it. She amazes me everyday. Doctors said she would be behind in everything, well she is proving them wrong. I know that everything will be fine with her. She is fiesty and she is MY LITTLE GIRL!
4. My Husband. He is my rock. He has endured so much this year. He went through one of the worst surgeries and not only that, but 14 hours under the knife. I love him so much and I hope he knows that.
5. My Mom. She is my best friend. She has kept my head on straight and I can cry to her anytime I want to and sometimes she will cry with me.
6. My Dad. We haven't always had the best relationship, but this year, we have become very close. He has been there for me during the worst times of my life.
7. My Sisters. They are both my best friends and someone I can always count on to be there when I need them.
8. My Job. Even if at times I don't like my job, I am thankful that I have a place to go to and bring home a pay check every month. I am thankful for the vacation time they give me so that I can spend time with my family. I am thankful for the 13 weeks of maternity leave 100% paid. And most of all, all the friends I have made there.
9. My Home. It may not be the best to other people, but I love it and its what I call home. Its just what I wanted when I was looking for a house.
10. My Friends. I have some of the best friends and I am so thankful for that. Without them I may not have gotten through this year.


I am sure there are tons more things, but this is what comes to mind first.

No comments: