Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween















I think we had the BEST Halloween ever! We had a party at our house with two of our neighbors and my family! Its so great to have such amazing neighbors. We had 3 different kinds of soup, pumpkin rolls, chips & salsa, Coconut cream cake, Hot cider, breadsticks and of course CANDY! We jammed out to Michael Jackson (since we just seen his movie, absolutely AMAZING, he may have been a creep, but the guy could sing and dance and definately an amazing performer). We also watched some baseball and hung out. My kids weren't too into trick or treating, they were done after 30 mins, which is fine with me, I hate them having candy, but we have plenty to last us quite some time. Hope everyone else had a Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

You lucky girl my kids could have gone on for hours with trick or treating, we now have candy for the entire year. I love your kids costumes, they look great!

Thiago & Teri said...

Carson isn't much into to the trick or treating either, I was kinda draggin him around to get more. haha. Kids look great, cute costumes!