Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Living in the moment












These pictures bring tears to my eyes, tears of joy that is, tears of thankfulness and tears of happiness. Almost 4 months ago, I never thought I would see my Husband running around with our kids again, I never thought he would be able to go on a walk with us again and we didn't know whether he was going to live or not. Amazing, truly amazing! Today, he is healthy, happy, stronger then ever and free of pain. Its crazy to look at him today and look at him 4 months ago and see the difference. On Sunday, we went to the park, Bob chased the kids around FOREVER, they played, he play and they all loved it and SO DID I. I got tears in my eyes watching it, but they were good tears. Its amazing how the little things can bring tears to your eyes. But I am so thankful for this moment and for today.

2 comments:

Sunset Stanley said...

I LOVE that picture of him with snuggling with Lexi. It is amazing that he has done so well. Heavenly father has truly been watching over your family this past year.

Thiago & Teri said...

Sweet post...love the little moments like that. In your case they are probably just all the sweeter.