Friday, November 27, 2009

Our Thanksgiving






















Just realized my pictures are backwards...OOPS!!!

Anyway! We had a great Thanksgiving. Last year we had it at our house and I didn't really like that, it didn't feel like Thanksgiving, so we went back to my Mom and Dads. We of course watched football, joked around, cooked food and talked about going shopping this morning (which didn't happen). My Parents got a fresh turkey and I have to say it was the BEST turkey I have ever had. It was so good, not dry at all.
Also, some may notice that Ashton got a hair cut, yes a MAJOR hair cut. The little turd did something that I am still a little upset about, he decided to open my bottle of body wash from a friend and dump it on his hair, well you can imagine what happened, his hair was so greasy that we couldn't get it out and well he needed a haircut anyway. Oh Yeah and not only did Ashton get soap on him, but our kitty got covered in soap and she had to get a bath. Isn't it fun having a 3 year old that loves to destroy and get into things....NOT!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, can you believe this year is almost over, I CAN'T!!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I was noticing his hair looked shorter, the little turkey that's funny (for me, I am sure not for you), he still looks cute as can be! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving, cute pictures.

By the way progesterone shots do they hurt like crazy, better or worse than the steroids, I have to say I am a little nervous for them.

Thiago & Teri said...

Sounds like a great day to me. Lots of great pictures.

That Ashton, what a little stinker. I get the feeling that will be Lincoln one day, he is going to give me a run for my money...ya know what I mean.