Thursday, November 12, 2009

6 months already



Its crazy how fast these last 6 months have gone by, where have they gone too? I can't imagine life before Lexi, I am so blessed to have her in my life, she is everything I dreamed of and so much more.

Her accomplishments this month:

*She can hold her bottle (I can't believe, I looked up to see when my boys held theirs and they were like 9-10 months. Crazy!!!)
*She rolls everywhere, if she wants to get to something...SHE WILL!!!
*She says Dada and Mama, of course she did say Dada first, but o'well.
*She almost has the sitting thing down...ALMOST, but not quite yet.

Her Favorites:

*Chewing on everything, everything goes in the mouth to be gummed to death.
*She loves her food way more than a bottle, but if she is cranky you can forget about food, she wants her thumb or a bottle.
*Her Daddy, he runs every time she makes a peep, its funny, I never thought this would be this way, but it is. If she wants Daddys attention she just needs to sqauk (SP?) and he is there.
* She loves her carrots still and sweet potatoes, anything with oatmeal or granola (baby food granola), squash and apples and all her fruits pretty much.
*She still loves her dolly and she even looked at Daddy and he bought her a $6.00 Dora that is small (I told she has him wrapped around her finger).
*She loves taking a showere with Mommy even though she holds her breath.
*She likes her new exersaucer.
*she loves to giggle and is always smiling, she is a smiley girl.

Her not so favorites:

*She absolutely hates a wet or dirty diaper, but who doesn't?
*She hates green beans, peas and anything green, its weird, its like she knows its green.
*She doesn't like to left a lone, she has to see someone.


She is a total girly girl, but I am okay with that. She is so much fun and I love the stage she is at right now. I love dressing her up, buying her clothes and everything. My boys still think the world of her and are more and more protective every day.

PS: I will post stats on Monday after her doctors appt, which I am praying brings good news about her heart.

4 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

She is a little cutie, I can't believe she is already six months either! Good luck on Monday I hope all goes well...

Unknown said...

Time is just flying this year! She is doing awesome! I'm so proud of her :)

Thiago & Teri said...

Can't wait to hear how that little heart of hers is doing, hoping for good news!!

Jamie said...

She is a doll!! hope all is comforting for you at the moment. You have had quite the year, if anyone needs a break it is you! woman of the year!