Friday, October 23, 2009

No more quaranteens for us....hopefully!!!




So to say this has been a long week is an understatement. I am done with fevers, coughing, tummy aches, no sleep, Tamiflu, therometers and most of all worrying. Ash is doing tons better, he has gone 3 days now feeling really good. He hasn't had a fever since 12:32am on Wednesday. He has his apetite back somewhat, he is alot more active now and he is ornery, which means he is better. He gave me quite the scare, but I am thankful that it wasn't as bad as it could've been. I NEVER ever thought in a million years that any of my kids would get it, well I was wrong. Jaxon stayed with Grandma and Grandpa for the week, not only because he goes to school in Layton, but also because I didn't want him sick. He normally does pretty good with not getting sick, so I am hoping it stays that way. So I have sanitized my house, washed sheets, bed spreads, door knobs, light switches, vaccumed, dusted, sprayed everything down with lysol and washed my hands fifty million times. Hopefully my house is done with this nasty crap and we can enjoy the rest of the year not being sick.

1 comment:

Eric and Jenny said...

I am so glad everyone is doing better. What a horrible week for you, and how did you mangage not to get sick yourself? I hope this week is better for you.