Monday, October 26, 2009

Leaves and YUP, she is a thumb sucker





We have a bazillion leaves in our yard, funny thing, we have no trees except a pine tree. So yesterday we decided to get them up before the snow hits. Yeah, we spent 2 hours out there and there are still leaves. Ash loved helping, he had a blast. Jaxon on the other hand was having a meltdown. Love my kids, oh and Lexi was asleep, where I wish I was.






Yup, your seeing right my little girl is a thumb sucker, she has given up on binkys and she just likes her thumb. I think its cute, is that bad of me? Maybe its because my boys never liked their binky or thumb and I never had to deal with taking it away from them. I am thinking I may be in trouble, what do you think?

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

It's just too darn cute to even worry about right now I say, what a darling picture, I love it and her what a cutie!

Thiago & Teri said...

You are right, that is actually pretty dang cute. She looks so very sweet in those pictures. I say there are worse things in life then a thumb sucker.