Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bring on 2009...



I am so excited for 2009 in more ways then I can even explain....


2008 was a hard and challenging year, but it really has made me a stronger person. This year is going to be filled with so many adventures and new things. First starting with the boys getting a year older, Jax turning 5 and Ash turning 3, wow I can hardly believe it. They both have grown up so fast and amaze me everyday. Next we will welcome our first baby girl, I am so excited for this new adventure, but I keep wondering how its going to work out, will she be a girlie girl? Or will she be a tom boy because she has two big brothers? I can't wait to share girl things with my daughter, not that I don't enjoy sharing moments with my two boys that I love so much. I will be able to go to those girly shows now and not have to look for an excuse. Also in August Jaxon will start Kindergarten, I am so scared for this to happen. Not that I think Jaxon is not smart enough to start, but he is very stubborn and has a hard time listening. But I also think that it might be the best thing for him, he will get to make new friends and learn lots of things.




When I woke up this morning I had the greatest feeling, I felt relieved, I had energy and I was so excited. I know there is some challenging things I have to get through that involves my job, but I believe that everything will work out in the end. What scares me the most is having to look for a new job in this economy.




We didn't do much for New Years Eve being that I can't make it to midnight, although I tried my hardest and only made it to a little after 11pm. I wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR and hope that it brings great things.

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

A girl, Sierra you must be so excited, what a perfect end to your cute little family. I am so excited for you I hope this year just goes wonderfully for your family.

Tiff and Chris said...

Congrats on a little girls, love the name! I bet you are so thrilled. I hope you have a wonderful year full of lots of excitment.

Brea Marie said...

How exciting Sierra! We almost named Brooke, Alexia. I really like that name. Getting to do all the girly things is a lot of fun. Glad I have an excuse to watch Hannah Montana and High School Musical. I think I would watch them either way. Sad, but I am still a teenager at heart. Hope you feel better everyday!