Thursday, December 26, 2013

Sweet Ida


There are many people in life we meet and never remember again or never speak to again.  But this lady, she changed my life for the better.  I can't say I'm sad, because she is home, she is free and oh how glorious I bet Heaven is.  She was 89 years old, married for 77 years to her Husband whom is the sweetest guy I've ever met.  My heart aches for him, because he is missing his sweetheart.

This lady was full of compassion, love and generosity.  She immediately fell in love with my kids and swooped them up as if she had known them for years.  She was the kind of women I wish to be one day.  She loved like there was no tomorrow.  One of the things she told me that I'll never forget is "Don't wait for tomorrow to tell someone how much they mean to you, do it today!"  I've lived off those words now for the last 10 months of my life.  She is right, we aren't promised tomorrow.

Rest in Paradise my Sweet Ida.  I love you so much!!!

No comments: