Thursday, December 26, 2013

Random


Fun Saturday with many activities, bowling, Lex hanging out with Aunt Randa and Rodeo with Aunt Autumn.


He is a Country BOY


This dog drives me to want to start drinking.


A puppy we had to nurse back to good health


Jaxon bowling in my Dad's Motorcycle fundraiser


Max got stuck at the North Pole, so RUBY joined us this year.


This spoke right to my heart.


If I could freeze time, I would.


Jaxon and his best Friend.


New glasses


These two are adorable together.


Jaxon is actually pretty good at chess


Everytime he has his glasses on, I just stare at him.  Gosh, he is cute.


Spunky girl


Morning ratness


Wonder Women Lexi


He really does love her


My most favorite perfume EVER


Ash letter to Santa


Jaxon in HIS spot


The reason I wake up EVERYDAY






















No comments: