Saturday, July 6, 2013

Boys summer in Utah Part 1

The boys have been staying busy in Utah, its been so good for them and my Mom.  I didn't realize how much this would affect everyone in different ways.  My Mom was kind of silent leading up to us leaving and when I say "see you later" she didn't really shed a tear.  Its heartbreaking thinking of it now and if I could go back now, I would've chosen to stay right where I was.  Things were perfect, life was good and I was content.  Now I'm lost.  I hate it.  I hate the feeling of being homesick.  I hate not knowing where my future is going or where I'll be a year from now.  I hate renting, I hate the fact that the only way I can see my parents is if I take a 2 day car ride to Utah or a plane ride. 
 
My Dad made fish and the kids inhaled it all.

 
Keeping Grandma busy

 
Lots of swimming

4th of July at Layton Park

 
Aunt Randa bought Ashton rollerblades for his birthday.

 
Seeing Grandma and Utah after 6 long months.

 
Ashton had tears of joy when he seen them.  He was so worried no one would be there to get him when he arrived in Utah.

 
Ashton and Tessa, two peas in a pod.

 
Jaxon's obsession with airplanes will NEVER end.  He loves airplanes, everything about them.

 
Utah is having 100 degree temps and it called for a snow cone.

 
Best Aunty ever.  Jaxon loves his Aunt Randa.
 
They are leaving for Bear Lake this coming week, I'm super jealous.

No comments: