Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sisters

When I decided I wanted to move, there were a number of things I wanted to do for my Mom before I left.  One of them was taking pictures with my Sisters, we haven't done it since 2006 and it was LONG overdue. 

We each got different colored skinny jeans and I'm amazed at how well they turned out.  Who knew that doing pictures with 3 grown adults could be just as chaotic as pictures with 3 kids.  YUP, we laughed and laughed and laughed. 


 
Driving home I got teary eyed, these are things I am saying good bye to in the next couple of months.  My best friends, the ones who I stayed up with late at night after a guy had just broken my heart.  The ones who would do anything in the world for you even if you just got into a fight the day before.  We may not always agree about what the other one does, but at the end of the day, we would all give our lives for each other. 







I'm going to miss these girls like crazy, all the moments, all the laughter and I am going to enjoy every single minute of the next two and half months I get to spend with them.

No comments: