Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hee Haw Farms



 




 






 





We had a blast at Hee Haw Farms clear down in Provo.  It was a bit chilly, but we still made the best of it.









That had it all here, farm animals, slides, mazes, tons of farm activities and a hayride.  We opted out of the hay ride because it was starting to rain and it cost for the pumpkins, we'll be getting ours next weekend.



 




 





 
 
The kids were in heaven with all the things to do. 
 









I'm sure the boys favorite part was shooting corn across the way into a barn or on these bells and stuff.  Smiles GALORE!!!


 




What a fun time we had, we stopped at the Cheesecake factory on the way back, I've never been there and it was amazing.  I got the Tomato Basil Pasta and Caramel Pecan cheesecake.  I couldn't even finish my whole cheesecake, it was soooo good though!

No comments: