Monday, October 1, 2012

HOLD ON


I have had every emotion run through my head the last week and its hard to even think.  Right now, I feel overwhelemed, I have a list a mile long on top of all the normal day to day chaos that goes on.  I'm scared, nervous, anxious, excited, ready and welllll....everything else there is.

I've gone from happy to sad and back to happy in a matter of minutes.  I've never lived far away from my parents EVER and I would do anything to take them with me.  But I know that can't happen right now.  Its time for Bob and I to grow, we have so much growing to do, together, as a family and I believe its the best decision out there.

I'm also struggling with leaving behind my friends.  I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for.  I cry just thinking about it.  But I know at the end of the day a TRUE friend never goes away, they support you through ups and downs and even many miles away.  As we grow up things change, they change when we graduate, when we get married and when we have kids.  Friends change constantly and this is just another change that will make us stronger in the end.

So I'm holding on TIGHT, because this is about to be a wild ride.

No comments: