Saturday, March 24, 2012

randomness

*We are preparing for our vacation, I didn't realize how much work it was to pack 3 kids for 11 days until NOW.  I finally made a list and I have Lex completely packed, just the boys are left. 

*My daughter is giving me a run for my money, she is a HANDFUL and a HALF.  I really am praying three is better than TWO.

*I really really really want this and plan to purchase when I get back from vacation.

*Bob and I re-did our whole budget, now that we have a car payment and haven't for three years almost.

*I only have two loads of laundry, YES, ONLY TWO before its all done.  This hasn't happened in a long time.

*I realized today in 2 months I will have a 8, 6 and 3 year old....I feel old.

*We are visiting one of the tallest bridges in america on our way home, I'm excited.

*School is out in 2 months and I am excited.  No more homework for MOMMY....LOL

*My boys are completely opposite in areas in school, Jax can read and spell so good, but struggles with math.  Ash is good with math, but is a little behind in reading, not bad, but he would rather do math.  Kind of crazy to me.

*Bob and I are planning a trip for our 10 year anniversary next year, we are thinking somewhere tropical just the TWO of us.

*I had to order glasses, I found out I am near sided, should have them anyday now.

*I am loving the warmer weather, just wish it would stay this way.

*My new obsession is Maurices, I need to stay away.

*Having only one girl is hard sometimes, she often gets left out and also doesn't get hand me downs or to pass her clothes on to others.  (well we do pass them on, but not to a sibling)

*I haven't used my camera in a week, sad huh?  Don't worry I will be using it so much that it might hate me soon.

Thats my randomness for today.  I won't be back until after my vacation.  Be prepared for LOTS of posts.

No comments: