Friday, February 5, 2010

Our Week

This week has been a little bit calmer than last week. Monday I found out Bob is going to be gone or could possibly be gone when Lexi goes in for her heart. I was devastated, I can't believe that a business trip is more important than heart surgery. Its not Bobs fault at all, he has tried getting out of it altogether and still is, but I was sooooo frustrated that I broke down and cried. I can't imagine going through this again all by myself.
Tuesday, was Jaxons PTC at school and well, lets just say that it didn't go good and leave it at that.
Wednesday I stayed home from work because I was sick, I made myself sick over the whole Bob being gone thing and Jaxons PTC. I cried that entire night and well I woke up with an exploding headache. So I had a "feel sorry for myself day". It didn't last long, I promise.
Nothing too interesting happened the rest of the week. On my day off though, I enjoyed taking the below pictures of my kiddos. Not the first 3, but the rest. My kids are growing too fast and I hate it. So enjoy!!!





Just my cute kiddos!!!





I swore the day would never come that Lexi would crawl, she has been doing the army crawl for quite some time and still does, but she is finally crawling like a real princess crawls.





This little girl gets into EVERYTHING. She is always pulling stuff out of places or tearing up paper or something. The other day Bob was in the kitchen cooking and Lexi had gotten into the drawer. She really does get where she needs to go with no problem.




Ashtons face was healing good until he decided to try a trick on the stool and took another face plant. He is good at this. I keep telling him I am going to put him in a bubble.

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

Took me a minute to figure out was PTC is....I am sure he is just adjusting and will be fine in no time. Don't worry to much about it. So sorry to hear that Bob won't be here for Lexi's heart, hopefully that might still change. Hope you are having a good weekend friend!!