Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update

Well I had my doctors appt. and some good news and some bad news...good news is that I am not going on bed rest...YAY!!! But it is my incision and I really do have to take it easy, no lifting and all that stuff, could be a good thing, could be a bad thing, BUT we don't want it to get worse. So I have to get a maternity belt (have no clue where to find one) and he put me on some medicine to help with the pain (which is awful, I would rather be in labor). So we will see what happens from here.

Also, Misty Stratfords brother Lance passed away today, he has been fighting a long fight and if you seen my previous post, he was battling with osteomyalitis (SP?). He lost is battle today and leaves behind two very precious and cute girls. Please keep them in your prayers, I am still in shock, I know Lance pretty well, he was like a brother to me, I always looked up to him. Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I am glad you are doing okay, I was worrying about you since your last post. I am so sorry to hear about Misty's brother, they were in our ward growing up, so I kind of knew him, that is just heart breaking, tell Misty I am so sorry.

Thiago & Teri said...

Well I am relieved for you...that is good news. You just try to be careful, like you say kinda hard with 2 little boys. So sad about Lance, I am sorry for your loss. They are a special family and this must be so hard for all of them. We will keep them in our prayers.

Unknown said...

If you haven't found one already you can try Babies R Us or Motherhood for a maternity belt. I've seen them there. Also, sorry to hear about Lance. I know that this must be hard for you. You're in my thoughts and prayers.