Tuesday, February 17, 2009

baby update

Well things still aren't looking or going good, so I am headed to see my doc tomorrow to see what is going to happen. Today has been the worse day by far, it started last night around 9pm and my cramping hasn't gone away at all. Its a weird feeling, I don't feel like I am in labor or anything, but I can tell you that I am miserable. So I called my doc this morning and he of course was out of the office today, but said I needed to take a hot bath, increase my fluids and relax (how do you do that with 2 very active boys?). And then he made me an appt for tomorrow, he said he is thinking 1 of 3 things:

1. Its my incision ripping again, which is not a good thing at all. This could mean that I will be on bedrest for the rest of my pregnancy. My incision ripped with Ashton, but I was 37 weeks along, so he just took him. I am praying really hard that it isn't this.

2. This could be the way my body is reacting to the way the baby is growing, it could be perfectly normal and I would just deal with it by doing what he advised today, but taking tylonel or possibly tribulene (i think thats what he called it) everyday.

3. The baby could be in a weird position and we just need to try to get her to move, he thinks this, because my left leg is going numb. So it could really be this and I am freaking for nothing.

This is so hard, because I worry so much, she is too little to bring into this world right now and I really worry that it is 1 and that its going to be a long 14 weeks to get her here safe. I have cried so many tears, not necessarily because I am in pain, but because I am scared. I have also lost all my patience with my boys and I feel bad, I know its just cause I don't feel good, but it seems as if every little thing gets me.

I will update tomorrow after I find out what is going on. Please keep your fingers crossed that its just something that can be fixed without having to bring her into the world early or go on bedrest. Thanks everyone!!!

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh friend..hang in there. I was really hoping things were going better for you. You and sweet baby girl are in my prayers that everything will be fine. Try to stay positive, I know with things like this though that is sometimes hard. Love ya.....and hope all goes well with tomorrows appointment.