Friday, February 6, 2009

Its a girl thing...

Shopping for this little girl has been tough, there is so much to choose for a girl. Bob and I both knew we wanted a really nice crib, so we went all out and the above crib is what we bought. Its all slowly coming together and I am getting more and more excited.

This is her room set that we picked out, I have gone through several, but finally settled on this cute set. With both of my boys, it was easy for me, Jaxon had a sports room and Ash had a jungle theme room. I loved both of them. There is something about picking out a girls room though, so many choices and I finally get to have something PINK. I haven't gone all crazy yet on buying things, she has three outfits as of right now. My main concern is buying her dresser next to match her crib, then getting the stroller and all the things that are really needed that you might not get at a baby shower. All I can say is that Ms. Alexia is already loved so much, Jaxon asks me everyday when we can get her out. Today I broke the news with him that he might have to share his Birthday with her since my due is so close to his birthday. He told me..."Mom thats okay, I love my baby sister!" I am so happy as Jax had a hard time when Ashton came. Ashton on the other hand doesn't understand it all, he just wants to give my belly kisses everyday and a hug...SO CUTE!!!




3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

That is so darling, makes me want a girl very badly. That's sweet that your boys are so excited for their sister, she will be one loved little girl!

Unknown said...

I love the bedding set that you chose. It is so cute! I'm so excited for Alexia and Bella to become friends!

Thiago & Teri said...

So freaking cute....LOVE it. I got to get me a girl one of these days. Nothing like shopping for pink. Couldn't be happier for you...