Friday, February 20, 2009

I am in BIG trouble...Just Kidding!










So I made the mistake of going to Baby's R Us today, I have been avoiding going there, because I really can't control myself with buying clothes for Little Lexi. Well I decided that if I went, I would take Bob with me and well he told me to get what I wanted and I did. I bought 4 adorable outfits, that I am so excited to see her in. Bob picked out the purple dress and I can't wait to see her in it. I loved the yellow, orange and brown outfit, by far my favorite.



Also, this week, I bought her mattress and last week I had bought her bed set and yesterday I set it all up. I love it! It seems like forever until she gets her, but its really not. I have 13 weeks left, because she will come at 37 weeks no matter what, well unless she decides to come earlier. My doctor moved my due date up a month on Wednesday when I went in because she was showing two weeks bigger and he only wanted to move me up a week, I am fine with that.

I couldn't help but add this picture in here, Ash is growing up so much. He is completely potty trained...YAY!!! The only problem I have with him is he wants something and then he doesn't and then he does and then he doesn't. He is two, what can I say. I still love this baby to death and I love watching him grow and learn. He is so excited for baby sister and I think he will be a great big brother.

I wish I had a picture of Jax, but he doesn't let me take his pictures. Jax has been so good for the last couple of days (knock on wood). He is so smart and catches on to everything. He advised me a couple of weeks ago that he wants to play soccer, basketball and football. Boy, I think we are going to be BUSY!!

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

You are in big trouble, but then that is what makes a little girl so much fun. Love all the stuff, she is going to be such a sweet little thing.

Tiff and Chris said...

Love the crib set...so cute! How exciting!!!