Friday, February 13, 2009

Boys pictures and a scare....








Today I took the boys to get their pictures done, they turned out so cute and I am very happy with them. I haven't done pictures at Kiddie Kandids for a while and i am always happy with the way they turn out.


Yesterday, I had a little scare, okay a BIG scare. I started bleeding (sorry if too much info) and called my doc, because I was also cramping. Well they sent me to Labor & Delivery and I was having contractions. They of course stopped them, but I am on a "mild" bed rest, which means, absolutely no lifting and all that stuff. Some of the stuff I find impossible not to do for the next three months, so its going to be umpossible. We will see and I will keep everyone posted.

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

First off I love their pictures, their shirts are so darling, and their cute little faces, they really turned out great!

Second, Oh no! I hate hearing news like that, I know how horrible bed rest can be, but you just keep it up, that little girl will be worth it. I'm glad nothing worse happened, I will be thinking about you....you must have been so scared, I'm so sorry.

Tiff and Chris said...

Love the pictures! How scary with the news...thank goodness you and your little one are okay. Good luck with the bedrest, I'm sure everything will work out well :)

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh Sierra...that is no good. I am so happy that everything is still good so far, but you be careful. Follow those doctors orders, no matter how hard. I will be thinking of you and praying for everything to keep going smoothly!