Monday, January 19, 2009

Why do we worry?

I don't know what it is, but I don't do anything but worry my entire pregnancy...Its really driving me crazy this time, because I hadn't felt her move since Saturday and so of course I was pretty freaked out. I know that she won't always move at the same times as before, but I did everything they tell you to do to try and get her to move....FINALLY, today around 12:30, she finally decided to let me know she was still there. Being that this is my last pregnancy, I wanted to enjoy being pregnant and everything that comes along with it, but I can't seem to stop worrying about everything, even the small things. My next ultrasound is the "BIG" ultrasound where they check to make sure everything is okay with the heart and all the other major parts. I think its normal to worry, my first PA I use to go to told me once that we never stop worrying, even when your kids are grown adults you still worry. Its true and she is totally right, she said that if you didn't worry then something was wrong. I especially worry about bringing a child into this world right now, with the way things are with the economy and everything, its scary. I just cannot wait for June to get here, I have 4 months from Thursday until my maternity leave starts and I don't go back to work until September 14th...I am so excited. YAY!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I really hate being pregnant, all I do the entire time is worry too, and I am afraid my next one will be ten times worse after everything that happened with Luke. I definitely understand what you are going through, but do try to enjoy it the best you can anyway...

Thiago & Teri said...

Boy do I know what you mean. Worry, worry, worry...that is all I did!