Friday, January 16, 2009

New Family Member, messy kid and puppy love...

Meet Tabitha, after much thought, I have decided to keep one of the puppies, this one is the runt, I had to help her get healthy and have just fallen in love completely with her. Not that I don't love the other puppies, but I have a special bond with her. The kids are happy, they begged to keep one and I just couldn't decide with a baby on the way...well as you can see, I gave in...


Ashton loves to wear his food, this kid has been eating so much lately, he has grown a lot too, a lot of his clothes aren't fitting him and he is growing up right before my eyes. This makes me sad, because Ashton has been my baby for the last 2 years, he loves his Mommy and always wants me....NOW, he wants nothing to do with me, well unless I have food or something he wants. He is still my baby and always will be my baby boy!


The boys both love these puppies, I am not sure how its going to go when they are gone. Jaxon helps me feed them everyday including bringing them out of their box and everything. They keep him entertained. The whole attitude thing has gotten kind of better, we took the TV away permanently and he still doesn't have it. I like it, he goes to bed at bedtime, doesn't stay up until 2:30 in the morning and he actually plays with his brother. I have also learned a lot about Jaxon in the last week, he has to be the center of attention, he wants everyone to know that he is there and if they don't notice, thats when he starts acting up. I love Jax so much, he really does keep me going and there is never a dull moment with him. I have also learned that he likes to help, he has helped with a lot lately and I have enjoyed it. I think that the TV was hiding this kid the whole time, it was an excuse for me and I enjoy his presence more than anything.
On a side note, I also registered Jax for Kindergarten this week, I can't believe, I swear just yesterday I was having him in the hospital and now he is all grown up. I am nervous for him to start school, I talked with the school though and they said they have some of the most patient and loving kindergarten teachers, I am glad, it makes me feel better. Jaxon needs someone that has patience and someone that will keep him busy.

3 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Such a cute little puppy. I am sure the boys just love her. What a good mom you are to cave in and keep it. Hope you are feeling well with everything!

Tiff and Chris said...

That's great he is doing so much better. BTW, the puppies are so cute and little, how fun to keep one!

Eric and Jenny said...

Cute little puppy, I don't think you will regret keeping him, your kids will love him! I'm glad the no TV thing is working for you, I bet the hardest part is sticking with your decision, that's always the worst for me.