Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween / Trick or Treating









Halloween day was chaotic.  I planned at the start of the school year to be in charge of Jaxon's Halloween party.  I truly enjoyed every minute of it.  Thankfully I work for a company that gives me a paid volunteer day, so I took off the entire day.  We played BINGO, made mask, did pumpkin bowling and had cupcakes.  It was nothing compared to what other classes had going on, but hey it was fun!!

My Sister Miranda and Mom came over to join us for trick or treating.  Miranda dressed up as a witch for work and tied for 1st place.  She looked super cute.  The kids were so happy they were there and FULL of energy.  We had fun trick or treating and I was shocked at how Lex isn't afraid of anyone or anything.  She was a trooper and had no problem keeping up with the boys.

I can't believe Halloween is over and November is here.  November is one of my favorite months, but I don't want it to pass quickly, its just one step closer to us leaving.

No comments: