Sunday, April 12, 2009

















Well we had a wonderful Easter weekend. Saturday, the boys headed with my parents out to Antelope Island for an Easter egg hunt. Bob had made plans to help someone with his basement and I had made plans with my Sis to go shopping. So we all met up later to color eggs and that was fun. Of course the adults ended up finishing them, because the kids lost interest. Then Sunday morning we ended over to my parents house for lunch, I love Easter lunch, there is nothing better than potatoe salad, beans, ham and a roll. I love it! After that we headed to the park for a little bit and then decided to go back out to Antelope Island so the boys could climb the rocks. My boys are so adventerous, it doesn't suprise me, but man, they have no fear at all. They loved it and it totally made their day. I myself am worn out and came home with swolen feet, but it was worth it and I wouldn't take it back. Sorry for all the pictures.
P.S. Thanks so much to all the people that commented on my last post, I really am doing better now, I know everything happens for a reason and everything will be fine. My Mom is doing better and we will get her through this, the good thing is Lexi will be here soon and then my Dad will be home right after that. Love you all!

4 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Easter food is one of my favorites too, I just love ham. What a fun weekend, we lucked out with such great weather for once. I love all the pictures. I hope you get some good rest in with your feet up, poor girl!

Thiago & Teri said...

You go some great pictures, they were all so fun to look at. Glad you had a good weekend. By the way I just noticed your baby counter as I was scrolling down. Getting so close!

Tiff and Chris said...

How fun! Your family looks so happy-and so cute. I hope everything goes well with your dad-and your mom. I'm sure that everything will work out-you deserve the best.

Bentleys said...

Looks like fun! I am sorry you are going through so much I thought this year would be better for you! All I can say is try to calm down, stress is the worst thing for you and lil Lexi!