Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Chunky Cheeks



I can't believe it, I officially have 50 days left and I will finally get to meet my little girl. Today I had my doctors appt and can I tell you that I have never had to wait as long as I waited today. I waited 1 hour and 20 mins before I finally saw the doctor. Well there was a reason, the PA Brett Earl that worked there died of a heart attack on Saturday and they had to squeeze his patients in to other doctors. VERY SAD!!! But my appt. went good, she looks great and weighs 4lbs 7oz and has the chunkiest cheeks. I am so excited to meet her. Sorry the picture isn't great, its 3D picture and you can see her chunky cheeks in it, I love it!

4 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

You are getting so close, you must be so excited! Those darn ultrasound pictures, I can never tell what I am looking at, even with my boys I would just fake like I could see them, so I wouldn't appear stupid, though I know I am!

Jamie said...

Is it just me or does she look like she is smiling?

Thiago & Teri said...

YAY...so close, so close...and you will be kissing those sweet chubby cheeks!!

Unknown said...

Awwwww! What a great ultrasound picture. She's adorable!