Monday, March 9, 2009

My reason for not getting out of bed and fun new things...

I swear all I want to do is lounge around in bed and never move...does that happen? NO, I wish! I am blaming the picture above for not wanting to move out of my bed on a daily basis. Bob got us a new bed last month and I can honestly say it is the most comfortable thing ever...I love it! I was pretty spoiled last month and here are a few of the things that I got besides the bed (the most important)...






The Ipod Touch, I love love love it!!! It gets me through work everyday, I can listen to some of my favorite shows (Two and half Men, According to Jim, Discovery Health shows and so many more), listen to music that I love and also it has the coolest FREE games and apps. I highly recommend it.


The Cricut, I haven't quite figured it out yet, but I love it. Of course the cartridges are expensive as all heck, but my lovely Husband suprised me on Valentine's with it and I couldn't be more thankful. If anyone has any secrets, let me know, I am up for anything less expensive than the cartridges that cost as much as the machine. I have had so much fun with it, I made Lexi's baby book with it. So CUTE!!!


So thats a few of my new toys that I received last month and never got a chance to share. Thanks Bob for spoiling me!

4 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

Love the little gadgets! I love a comfy bed...could sleep all day.

Eric and Jenny said...

I love Cricuts! I got mine last year for Christmas, but the cartridges are way expensive the only time I ever really get new ones is on holidays or something from Eric. Have you got the doodle charm one yet, I think that is what it is called it's my favorite you can do so much with it! For the longest time I only had that one and it kept me busy for months!

Thiago & Teri said...

Thiago just got an I-pod touch and it is fun. Our computer is downstairs, so usually I have to go down there to blog or whatever. Well, I am loving being able to use the internet upstairs on it. Too cold in our basement.

Bentleys said...

Love my cricut! I dont scrapbook anymore I do it digitally but I use it quite a bit for other things!