Friday, March 6, 2009

90 Days and counting...

Today I have officially 90 days left or less. Things have been a little better the last couple of weeks, I find myself getting exhausted easily and cramping easier, but nothing big like before. She is constantly moving letting me know she is in there. I love that feeling more than anything, but I also cannot wait to meet her. Her room is almost complete, we painted it pink and stained some wood a dark walnut (almost like a chocolate brown). I love it! Jaxon was a little freaked out when he seen the pink room, but I explained to him that baby sister was going to be a girl like Mommy. He said "Oh, I didn't know I was going to have two Mommy's". Funny kid! So here is a few sneak peaks of Lexi's room...of course there is nothing on the wall as it is newly painted. But there will be two shelfs and some vinyl lettering sayings...STAY TUNED...



3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I can't wait to see the finished project, it is looking great so far! I am so glad you are feeling better, 90 days will hopefully fly by!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh, its going to be darling...you can already tell. Can't wait to see it all cutsied up and complete!!

Jamie said...

That is looking so cute already~~~