Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lexi's Baby Shower



So Lexi's room is pretty much done, the only thing left to do is get the dresser, which hasn't been at the store, so I have to order online. I am totally in love with this room and my Husband did such a great job putting it all together. I am still having a hard believing that I am going to have a little girl, I dream about it all the time and I am so excited. DO NOT GET ME WRONG, I love my boys so much and they have taught me so much about life, I would NEVER trade them for anything in this world. I think this little girl is going to be good for them too, she will definately love her brothers so much and they will be her best friend.




My Sister Miranda threw me a baby shower today and boy did we get a lot of clothes. Lexi will definately have an outfit for everyday of the summer, if not two. She has lots of dresses, lots of onsies that are all so very cute, a bathtub, toys, socks, blankets and bows. Thanks so much to all my Family and Friends, this little girl was spoiled and is going to be spoiled...

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Look at all that cute pink, I love it! Her room is darling, you did a great job on it. It must have been so fun putting it all together. I can't believe how far along you are, she will be here in no time!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh super fun...you got some good stuff. So excited for you and sweet Lexi. Can't wait to see what this little girl is going to look like, not to much longer.