Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Catch up



WOW, its been a few weeks since I last blogged, but boy has a lot happened.


First, we have had two Tball games, I never knew how much work it would be to coach 12 little kids, but boy is it sooooo MUCH fun!!! Every single kid has a different personality, they all are learning and its so much fun to be a part of that, I know that I will be remembered for a long time.







Second, both of my boys are turning a year older, Jax will be 4 Friday, I can hardly believe it. I swear he was just a little baby and now he is all grown up :( My baby, Ash is turning 2 and this is the biggest shocker to me, these past 2 years have flown by so fast, we had a lot of struggles along the way with Ash, but HEY, we made it. My boys amaze me everyday, they are both intelligent, loving and the cutest boys I know. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAX AND ASH!!!!








And last but certainly not least, Jax finished his last day of his first year of Preschool, I am happy and sad. Sad because thats just one year closer to him going to Elementary and happy because he has learned so much and I can't wait to see what next year brings. Thank you Cynthia for teaching Jaxon so much and being so caring, he couldn't of had a better teacher.




James, Jaxon and Cynthia













Jaxon and James making cupcakes







Jaxon and Wyatt (Teachers Son) doing art work




Jaxon near circle time

2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Sierra..oh my gosh!! It's amazing to me the people you can find through blogging. I am so glad you left me a comment. Your family is adorable, 2 little boys how fun. So good to hear from you, I am going to add you to my list and check back from time to time.

Tiff and Chris said...

Hey! Your little guys are so cute! How fun to coach t-ball--I'm jealous. What have you been up to?! Its so neat that you found me on this blogging deal!