Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Weekend

Holidays were so hard in Texas.  I dreaded them and hated them.  I spent Easter last year in tears.  It was a hard day.  The first actual Holiday I was gone.  I felt lost and I remember it was March and March was hard for us. 

Now looking back, I wish I would've clung to God a little bit more.  I was still trying to figure out my relationship with him.  I remember I went to church that day and after that I day I only missed church 1 or 2 times up until I left to head back to Utah where I have only missed twice since returning and both were due to sickness.

I realize now, that God can bring you through anything and he never leaves you.  I realize that clinging to him is the best thing ever.  He is #1 in my life.  I owe so much to him.

So this Easter meant more to me.  It wasn't about bunnies or eggs or treats or Easter dinner, it was about celebrating the resurrection of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  The one who paid the price for ME.  The one who I look up to, want to be like and love.

We had a great BUSY weekend.





















How can we not thank the Lord for all he has provided us.  The beauty surrounding us, the joy of being with family and the freedom to be able to enjoy life.  Praise God!!!

No comments: