Monday, September 9, 2013

Cowboys game

I bought tickets back in July to the Dallas Cowboys game.  I've been looking forward to it for 2 solid months now.  I've never been to a professional football game, so I was looking forward to it and a little nervous.

A few things I learned:

*Going to a game during rush hour is a complete NIGHTMARE.

*Its EXPENSIVE to park, anywhere from  $30 and UP.  Expensive

*You will more than likely pay more to park than you did for your tickets for preseason

*Professional games have expensive, but GREAT tasting food.  Probably the best nachos we ever had, not sure if it was because they cost 11.00 a piece or if they were truly good. 

*It doesn't matter where you sit, you can have a good time, especially at Jerry's World.

*People watching at games is just as great as people watching at the airport.

We had so much fun and I can't wait to go again.





The stadium is AMAZING.  Love every single minute of it.

No comments: