Monday, August 26, 2013

Last days of summer vacation

THURSDAY:  We had back to school night.  I believe its a complete waste of time and nightmare.
 
I'm so happy my boys are back, but trying to find a routine again has been a struggle.  I'm hoping it doesn't take us long to get back into the routine of things.  I admit, I'm a routine kind of girl and when my routine is out of order, I go crazy.  I've been this way since I've moved, I don't feel like I have this down at all and here we are starting another school year.
 
 
FRIDAY:  I took the monkeys to lunch and Jaxon to get a haircut, we grocery shopped and ran some last minute errands.


 SATURDAY:  We had a birthday party to go to and that was fun.  The kids spent hours swimming and I spent hours sweating...LOL

After we went and traded Jaxon's phone in for the Iphone4.  I want everyone to be on Iphones by the end of next year.  Lex won't get a phone for another 2 years.  Since she'll be at elementary alone for 3 years.



 
SUNDAY:  I look forward to church on Sundays, I love every single minute of the hour and 15 mins that are spent there.

 
After, we headed up to Cabela's which is not too far from us.  Its huge and makes the one in Utah seem way small.  We stopped before at the truck stop for lunch.  Ashton and Bob got subway and the rest of us grabbed McDonald's who was still serving breakfast.




 I've seen and heard so much about Bento Boxes.  I refuse to let my kids eat school lunch this year and neither one of them wanted to anyway.  Its $2.50 here which I think is insane.  So I got all the supplies little by little and I'm still working on things and here we go.  I'm pretty happy with what we have so far.







 
And now its back to School.  4th and 2nd grade.

No comments: