Sunday, April 13, 2008

Relaxing Weekend

So I haven't had my boys since Friday morning, yes I was going crazy. This is the first time Ashton has been away from me this long, I know he is one almost two, but he has never gone camping without Mommy and Daddy.

So Friday, I get home and I am wondering why my house is so quiet, I went to Walmart and bought me a new book and then came home and read all of it but two chapters. Saturday I woke up at 8am, I know that is late for me and went to Walmart and lunch with my sister. I am still feeling lost without my boys, because I bring them everywhere I go. I finished my book yesterday and I couldn't believe it, I haven't read an entire book since Jaxon was a baby.

So today I wake up and still lonely without my boys here, I started calling my Mom at 7:30 to find out when they would be home. She called around 9:30 and said they were at here house already and believe me I was there in 15 mins. Its so crazy how you always think about wanting peace and quiet, but the minute your kids are gone you can't live with out them or you miss them so much. I am so glad to have them home even though I know they had a blast and I needed one of those relaxing weekends.

Today is beautiful outside and I am going to take the boys to the park...

No comments: