Monday, April 14, 2008

BOYS






Being from a family of all girls having my two boys has been quite the experience. I grew up a major girly girl, I played barbie's, I thought I was a princess (it some cases knew I was), I loved pink and I thought that getting dirty was the most disgusting thing on earth.


So here I am with two little boys, who I adore more than anything in this world. My boys are definetly boys, they will do anything to not stay clean, I swear dirt attracts them, water attracts them and mud attracts them. Which is fine with me, I have grown to love hot wheels, tractors, dump trucks, dirt and anything that might attract a little boy. My boys have taught me so much about life, its the littlest things that mean the most. Children have such an imagination, my oldest always tells me what he is going to buy me when he gets older, they always think about people or want to do for people. I love my kids more than anything and I am so blessed to have them in my life.

No comments: