Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bicycle Accident

After he was cleaned up everything looked so much better.

So on Thursday my oldest Jaxon comes in the house after being out side with his dad riding his bike and his entire face is covered in blood. I can handle anything but blood, I took one look at him and immediatly felt sick to my stomach. He is not even crying so I am even more worried, he says to me "Mommy, don't worry I will be fine". Both of my kids have a high pain tolerance just like my Mom, nothing phases them. So I try to talk him into letting me get him cleaned up and he refuses, so my Husband says lets wait a little bit and let him get settled down and then we will get him cleaned up. Well the cut in his head is bleeding so bad that we can't control it. I call my Mom and she comes to the rescue and we get him cleaned up, so after 5 bandaids, 4 washclothes and tears, we got him cleaned. He is doing good, he had a headache for a while, but he survived and is the bravest boy I know. This is why he should of had his helmet on and thats partly my fault, because his helmet is at Grandma's.

No comments: