Oh man, 2013 was a rough year for me. There are so many things about the year that I look back and think.....WOW! Part of it seems like a blur to me and the rest was filled with blessings. I watched my life do things I never thought it would do. So my top 13 of 2013:
13. Starting off the new year in a new place. So many things we learned and seen.
12. Our first tornado experience, although scary, it was also interesting to watch how the whole TV turns to watching for tornados.
11. Bob got transferred to Irving, huge blessing for us and answer to our prayers.
10. Experiencing Six Flags with my family, loved it. Wish we had Six Flags in Utah.
9. Our many trips to Grapevine Lake, I'll honestly miss the lake and so thankful for the memories we made there.
8. Bob get a new job in July, let's hope this comes with good news this year.
7. My Step Daughter spending a month with us in Texas and bonding with Lexi, it was so good to have her.
6. The boys spending the summer in Utah, although extremely hard for me, they made so many memories.
5. Lexi getting to hang out with her Great Grandparents for many months, she has made some good memories with them and I love to hear her talk about them.
4. My kids turning 9, 7 and 4. It's amazing to watch them grow up. If I could freeze time, I would.
3. Getting a job in Utah when it was totally unexpected.
2. Moving back home to Utah
1. Getting baptized and accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Best feeling ever.
2013 was filled with so many emotions. So many times I wanted to throw the towel in and quit. So many times I wanted to fall to the floor and cry, instead I fell to the floor and thanked my Heavenly Father for all the blessings in my life. Although many were hard, I sit here today in awe of everything that has happened. Where I am and how blessed I am.