Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Life Update

Things have just been so crazy since moving back home.  Its amazing how you think that things will just automatically fall back into place, but its just not that easy.  We've had some heartbreak with moving back which I hope I can go into more detail later. 

I love my new job.  Its keeping me busy and I love being busy. 

We love our new church and the people that have welcomed us with open arms.  I have also re-gained some friendships that were lost over the years.  That has been nice too. 

God works in mysterious ways, but everything seems to always fall into place just when it needs to.








Sometimes its hard to live in the moment of everyday struggles, but if you keep faith a live, it makes it easier and bearable.  I haven't give up.  I know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I know things will all work out just how they are meant to.

No comments: