Monday, October 14, 2013

Random

 
Finally a Gold Starbucks member, took me long enough....LOL

 
"Hi Mom, I just ate your brand new chapstick!!"

 
Snuggles with Daisy

 
Girly girl

 
This year has flown by, can't believe its October

 
Texas doesn't get the memo about Fall until like December I hear (good thing I'll be gone), its still in the 100s and I'm wearing my boots.

 
This girl loves to color, write and be creative

 
Just one of the many days where Lexi comes out wearing the most random things.  Normally its socks on her hands.

 
Posing for a picture

 
added lights to my fall decor

 
I think he is cute.

 
National Coffee Day

 
New hair style

 
Jax decided to dress up this year, thank goodness.

 
Homemade chicken pizza

 
Columbus Day with these three.

 
My babies

 
Took the boys and dogs for a walk.

 
The Texas sky is Beautiful

 
Friday Lunch Dates with my girl, they will probably be ending....sadness!!!

 
Just a nap on the way home from being picked up

 
shrek girl

 
Another one of Nova's funny lounges

 
I want to take a Gecko home....

 
Nova again...no explanation needed

 
Oh, this girl has major dreams

 
Can always count on Ash for a good laugh

 
New pictures, new frames

 
$2.10 shirts at Target, my kind of deal

 
Treat the monkeys to Starbucks on Fridays

 
Poor Ashton's asthma has been out of control

 
YUM

 
Daisy Snuggles

 
Big monster

 
Lex is packing her shoes....she is ready to go.

No comments: