Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Mothers Day to my #1 HERO!!!







I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln

If I could write a book about my Mom, it would be full of strength, courage and love. My Mom is most caring person I know, she loves each of her kids equally and has never shown that any other way. She is my rock and my hero. This Mother's Day is hard, because my Mom is pretty sick, but she doesn't give up ever and thats what I admire about her. She keeps going on in life and she has a positive outlook on how things will be for her. I don't think I tell her enough how much I love her and so I think I need to share that. She is the first person I call for anything. I go to her for any advice at all with parenting and life in general. She has never given up on me, she lets me cry when I need to, but she always reminds me that everything will work out. She loves her grandchildren so much that I can't even describe it. I can call anytime of the day and she is there for me. She is a hard worker, I admire that about her. She doesn't let people do things for her, she just does them herself, she is a go getter. She is my Best Friend and my heart aches to see what she has gone through this last month. I try not to let her know how worried I am about her, but I am worried as all heck.

Mom, thanks for everything you do for me and my family! Thanks for being my rock and best friend. I love you so much!!!

No comments: